Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Movin' Right Along

So I FINALLY finished book 4, A Feast for Crows.  I likened it to LotR--a lot of boring with a few events interspersed.  Some things happened and some people got some justice.  Or at least it seems like they're going to--gotta get further into book 5 to find out for sure.  Feast is boring and long and slow but by this point, I'm in it for the long haul so I stuck it out.  Took me all damn summer to read it because of my class but I will probably finish book 5 on vacation.

On that note, I will finally have a college diploma in 6 weeks or so!  OK so its a crappy one but still!  I have worked hard and I am excited about it.  Probably the first person in my family to have one and that is not a little thing.  Now just 2 more years until I get another one.  haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have loved Counting Crows for almost 20 years and last night I finally got to see them.  Wow.  I will never miss one of their shows again.  It was as awesome as I could have ever hoped for.  They did a 10+ min version of "Round Here" that would break your heart.  Apparently, its kind of a thing they do.  Now I have to buy all their live albums and hope for a version as good as the one last night.  Or not cuz really, I'm not sure if I can listen to it again.  ::sniff::

Here is a pic of the big-haired-one bathed in pink.  <3  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment