Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 1...

Started this (fiendish) juice diet today.  Sounded like a good idea--I LOVE fruit and veggies!--until I had to actually drink it.  I think I would rather just eat a few carrots and starve myself.  Just gotta stay out of "starvation" mode.  I guess if I just drink it when I am REALLY hungry, maybe it will taste good.

So I read "God, No" before spring break.  Hilarious.  Highly recommended, though you will learn things about Penn you probably never wanted to know.

On that subject, the Penn & Teller show is awesome.  (sorry--low energy, gotta try harder)  AWESOME!  I wish I could go see them every night but that much time in Vegas would kill me.  On Wednesday, we went to see Blue Man Group.  That was also AWESOME!  Not exactly what I expected but in a good way.  It was really funny.  Would go to that again too.

Blarrgh.  I wish I could get this horrible grassy taste out of my mouth.  :(  Need to use an actual recipe for this shit or I'm not going to make it through the week.  Here's a tip:  never drink greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment